Tuesday, October 21, 2008

---Monday`.

Had inter-house games . Played soccer obviously , hahhah . Won Phillippe 1-0 . Keefe scored . Then next match got owned by Edward . 0-2 . Didn't help that they were a bunch of pros . Except Brendan la , ;D . Third match , owned Noel 3-0 . Me , Jia Wei and I think Keefe scored .

After school , DETENTION . Zzz . Miss Khoo told me go for lunch and come back at 1.15 . Went and stood outside staff room for about 30 mins , then , CWO time . Zzzz . Cleaned 1-2 . Sian . Then at about 2.30 , the cleaner came and said , Aiya , enough already , hahah . Thought I clud leave the school , BUT , Miss Khoo made me copy SanZiJing . Hais , had to buy one whole new stack of foolscap la . Copied like for one and a half hours . Back pain ! D: Had to sit on the floor and copy . Still had to go for training after that , lol . Mr Yong drove me there .

Training was frigging hardcore for me . I reached there late because of detention , so had to do my 15 times up the slope quickly , and after that , with hardly any rest , the sprinting already . Then , need to rush to stadium , then do the stuff . Then immediately 2 rounds cooldown . Then stretching , damn tired . Caught in the rain with Chong Ye after training , hahhah , I eating ice-cream somemore . ;D

Today `.

Okays , I wanted to referee the soccermatch , but Bryan said cannot , so went back to class . Movie-eed with the class . Had some play on TheLittlePrince at Auditorium , zzz . Borrinng . *Yawn . Played some soccer with Gordon & Leonard Aw during recess . Kept kicking the ball into tennis court , sian la . Gordon and I was late for the period after recess , hahah . ;D But luckily , Mrs Ling never scold .

After school , soccer-eed with Brendan & Alex , and some other people . Terence Yeo kept acting cool . Attitude Problem . Then , went AMK . Alex modified his PSP for 30 bucks , OMGG . We went macs to eat , then we saw some couple . They were hugging , kissing , it was like , so YUCKK . Then the Deyi people sitting next to us told us got free show , hahahha . DISGUSTING much . Went to Football Mania after Alex collected his PSP . Then , Alex & Brendan went back to school . I bus-ed home alone . ;D

TwoMoreDays to end of SchoolTerm !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home