Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Okays Okays . Here's a post . Its gonna be reeeal short . :D

Today had some dance workshop thingy . It was quite fun . - I recieved chinese marks . I didnt fail , YEAH . Compo gonna be returned only tmrw . -.- I hope Joshua fails LE ! ;D Sorry . Watched Simpsons and Click after Mrs Ling left after telling us about compo . Damn funny . Mrs Ling saw the part in which the guy with the remote (I forgot his name , :x) , saw the FEMALE jogger ! We laughed like mad shit . (: Recieved maths marks also . Hais . Passed also , YEAH . 63 . (; Malay module finally finish , -.- . But only left one week , -.- .

Played badminton with Costner and Keith . Keith is P6 , so , his friends from my ex-school came also . We called one of them Aunty , hahahah . Then , my younger bro came down to cycle , so I asked him to say hello to aunty , then he really said . Then say byebye somemore . :DDDD

Arghh , tmrw got training . DD: Hope can get home early like Monday . (:

Oh yeahs !
ALEX LIM ZHENG AN ! PREFECT ! HOPE YOU GET PAST AUDITIONS YO . HAHAHHAH .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home