Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okays, so went to Joshua's house today. (: Was quite fun there. Not gonna mention about what happened before going there, so, yeah.

Met Alex at Yishun interchange before taking 855 to Joshua's house. We psp-ed on bus, lol. He helped me do the NFS cheat, hahahha, THANKS ALEX. Wanted to ad-hoc GTA, but cannot. LOL. Then, something real bad happened. Alex lo, all your fault la! hahahhaha, sorry. We got off at the wrong stop. -.- But then we played fifa street at the bus stop together, and on the next bus. Forgot score le.

When we reached Joshua's house, RyanCheng was there, hahha. Went up to play XBOX, and psp. Alex copied the FIFA 09 to me! Well, actually I did the copying, but, thanks again Alex!
RyanCheng owned me at GTR, cause I didn't know how to play. (:

Went play basketball plus soccer, then I won Joshua TWICE at ABC. Muahahhaha. Wanted to go LAN one lor, then the stupid aunty say what on MOE website, 15th Nov then start holiday. Then I was like arguing say all SecSchools end school already, only PriSchools still have. Its like damn wth la. Continued playing B'ball for a while before leaving with RyanCheng.

He on bus like emo la, say what never wish him Happy B'day. -.- I psp-ed on bus home, but the battery died after like 15mins. Zzz.

Happy Birthday Ryan Cheng! (:

Tag replies;
Ashley: Okays, will link you too. (:
Sher: Hahhaha, then I will microphone it out, NICHOLAS'S BABY!
Alex: Thanks Alex! Arsenal will bounce back! I didn't want to argue with them, cause its just a waste of time. (:
Cherie: Okay.
ChinWei: Hahahha, bleah.
Leon: Yup, ;D
Huiyuuuuuu: Hello sisterrrrrrrr. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home