Monday, November 24, 2008

Costner, I really don't know what to say. You're just indescribable.
Nevermind.

Had training today. Was okayokay. ;D I think got PB for 300m le. YEAH, 48.8.
Kind of rushed home. Then go chalet. Damn fun okay. Play in the pool, at least thrice. At night, we just jumped in like that, damndamn cold! LOL, too bad my mom don't let me stay over. Bought my running shoes, woo. Sorry, Nicholas. You have to go to queensway && buy yourself. ;D

I'm bored, what should I do. I don't feel like sleeping.

----
And If I don't listen to the talk of the town,
Then maybe I can fool myself,
I'll get over you, I know I will,
I'll pretend my ship's not sinking
And I'll tell myself I'm over you,
Because I am the king of wishful thinking.

I refuse to give into my blues,
That's not how its gonna be,
And I deny the tears in my eyes,
I don't wanna let you see, no.

I'll get over you I know I will,
I'll pretend my heart's still beating,
Cause I've got no more tears for you,
I am the king of wishful thinking.

Extracted from song. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home