Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm soo lazy to post! ): Sorry everyone, but I'm really very lazy, and it was quite a looong day of fun. With Nicholas, Janice, Ellenca and Orathai. Went to Escape && WWW. Oh yeah, and can you believeeee? Me and Nicholas treated them to WWW entrance tickets, when I was complete strangers with them, D: LOL.

Orathai, YOU ARE SOOOO IRRITATING! -.- Hey, and, ez-link photo only whatttt. ;D

Janice! You're so scaredy cat! Actually, all of you all were. ;D

Ellenca! You never reply my smses oneeee! Crycry.

Thats about it, ;

But, JCSE called me just now, so disgusting her!
JCSE: Guess what I'm doing now?
Me: What?
JCSE: **Unclear reply**
Me: Huh? What did you say?
JCSE: Pee-ing.
Me: Eewww.

Dearest said can call her, so I called. ;D Made her promise me smth, LOL. GoodLuck for collecting results tmrw today! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home