Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Okay, so went to EscapeThemePark today AGAIN, with Orathai, Janice, Amelia, and Amelia's bro.

But before that, I was like playing with/following Mingyee, & Mandy. Then 1130, after Orathai told me they all at Escape, said byebye, and took 3 to DTE.



Then, when I was walking to Escape, my fxcking slipper broke. I was like, shit la. So damn embarassing. People keep looking at me. Then finally got a new pair. Luckily got enough money. (; Rushed to Escape after getting my new pair. Walked in, saw Orathai they all, then she was like damndamn hyper. Screamed my name. Wahahaha, ;D



We went to play Viking, soo damn fun watching them scream. Even Amelia's bro screamed, and he's like P6? Haiyo. Then, go Wet&Wild. Sat with Janice. She sing MaryHadALittleLamb. LOL. She was like freaking wet after that.



Then, HAUNTEDHOUSEE! Damndamn funny okay. Orathai && Amelia were standing in front of the queue there, then a guy go put out a mask from behind the door, then they screamed like shit, including Amelia's bro. Orathai, stepped on my foot. damn hard. Janice, so evil, don't want come in with us. They all stepped into the house, then don't want go in le, then ask me stand in front. Wth, they pull bag, step my slipper, can't even walk properly la. Scream damndamn loud somemore. lol. Then at the end, got some Indian family, don't know how go out. Then Orathai see them, thought they some staff that was meant to scare us. Then go and scream. Then I was like, they are people. Then, they stuck, because they didn't know how go out. Then some staff go push the exit door. LOL.



Bumperboat, boring lah. Except, Amelia's bro shooting thing was damn straight.

I forgot what we did, the games? Lols.

Then, lunch.

Then, go cycling, go playground at PasirRisPark. Nothing much to mention la, except, I almost crashed into Orathai. Nevermind.



E!hub, was it? Or did we go back to escape? Arrgh, BuYongJin. I just remembered that I said bye somewhere. Then they were like hyperhyper, bye back.



Walk to chalet, saw Jordan, Louis they all playing soccer + throwing on the grass. Just joined in lor. Reached chalet, put my stuff down, took out shirt, jumped into pool. ;D

BBQ was damn fun, lol. I went into the pool like 5, 6 times, lol. Play so called water volleyball, lol. To summarise la, it's damn cool and fun.



I played Mahjong for the first timee, and I won! Because RyanBoey helped me. Thanks, :D



After dinner, watervolleyball-ed, and monkey-ed until the pool lights went out.



MrYong drove me homeee, thankyou so much!



Reach home, showered,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home