Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So bored.

Went training as usual. Then, went tako and bubbletea with Chong Ye and Jordan, then bus-ed home. Boring lah.

Went home, parents not home. Went to buy lunch, then started playing after eating. Not long, Daddy came back with my Brother, Mummy and my Sister still shopping, LOL. Costner and ZQ came over for fun. Costner transferred Monster Hunter 2, but its kinda boringg. -.- They sabo-ed me also, anyhow go type messages to people on my MSN, argh, -.-. Youtube-ed with ZQ and Costner. Lionel came, then ask me transfer 7 wonders, freak him la, disturb me in middle of game. Lalalalalalalalalalala.

Breaking News ; Arsenal Beat Man United 2-1.

Boring now, waiting for 1.25 am , hurry come! Currently playing RuneScape, LOL. Nothing better to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home