Friday, January 30, 2009

CHINESE TEACHER SUCKS, TOTALLY. GIVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK, WTH, DAMN HER LAA.
I didn't even do a thing wrong, scold scold scold. People never do anything wrong, they just don't understand, scold them stupid, anyhow hit people, anyhow scream scream scream, WHAT'S your problem ? Another problem, you're damned biased. Nicholas talk, Lianhao talk, Joshua talk, I talk, or anyone talks nonsense, chaoxie STRAIGHTAWAY . Okay, I'm fine with that, but Shaokai seems never to get punished, even when he talks nonsense. Not only me, that's unhappy okay. Almost everyone in class is unhappy with you know, you not happy, come in class & scream. Not that angry, just come in class with a smile face, what a hypocrite man. Even Matthew I think, is pissed with you. & you think chairman must be perfect huh, think of yourself first please. Nevermind, the more I talk, the more I'm pissed.

Today had some performance thing, lazy to post about that, hahaha.
Except that people's faces were damn fricking funny when they were watching, HAHHAH.
Almost fell asleep during History, so boring.
After school, went J8 with Brendan & Wayne.

Went back school, then went BishanActive with Joshua, Matthew, Leon, Desmond, & Jordan.
Then RyanCheng & Tzai Wei came, then played soccer awhile, then went home.

Tmrw Competition, wish me luck, I'll need it. Cause I'm running 600m, plus maybe 4x400, & 4x100, DIEEEE. idk why is it 600m, & not 800m, weird. Hope I don't screw up. (:
Byeee,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home