Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hahahahahha, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Got so many sms-es, all cannot reply, cause of some idiotic problem, damn the phone man.
Reached school at 7.35, happy birthday darren, was like damn big on the board. -.- Erased away quickly.
After assembly, English.
MATTHEW TANG, YOU ASS. He go tell MrsLing my birthday today, then make everyone sing birthday song, wth. -.-
ACC WAS DAMN MOTHERFXCKING FUNNY LAA.
But, CHINESE was funnier, ZXM screamed at Matthew LOL. Not gonna elaborate, its damn funny, but very long, and I kinda forgot, but I was laughing like some crazy ass.
Nothing much alrd, just that I had maths RE-TEST after school, (:
Think I did much better than the previous one, hahaha, ;
Alex said he's screwed. :/
Nevermind, BYE, (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home