Thursday, January 15, 2009

LOL, blog dead yo, so long never post alrd.
Oliver treated Joshua, Alex, LianHao & me to PizzaHut on Monday, thanks.
Tuesday, after lunch met Ryan, Gerald, walked to J8, then bus-ed home on 88 with seniors Serjay, Sherwin & Jingwei. Damn funny on the bus, idk how to explain it.
Met Melissa at Elias CC, she's so damn . NEVERMIND.
Wednesday, YEAH, IN PE, OWNAGE. (: Didn't go for training in the afternoon, went Joshua's house with Alex. Played xbox, blahblah, owned Joshua at Fifa09, LOL. We left at like 6.30, ;
Okaaay, today!
I fell asleep during chinese class, -.- Then, in Auditorium, for PW, I almost fell asleep again. I was like struggling to keep myself awake. When it ended, suddenly, tired-ness, POOF, disappear, ;
Actually wanted to play soccer with Alex & Brendan, but in the end, went meet Melissa again, this time at macs. ; Damn lazy she, stupid & crazy, chaoxie also don't want do! Gahh, but she's damn cute.
Awww, I'm damn bored now, tmr got PE again, haha.
Tmrw got CCA exhibition, got to help out. I want to get at least three persons to join TRACK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home