Thursday, January 1, 2009

Okay, followed Nicholas to watchnight service.
First, met him and friends at CCK Macs, then we train-ed to Sembawang.
Bus-ed. We were kind of early there, but, yeah, nevermind.

So, we went to change, and kind of stood around for awhile.
Nevermind, blahblahblah, fast forward.
Janice came, she was EMO!
Met Sherrie "cousin" for first time, (;
Performances and games totally rocks kay.
Fast forward, 10pm. Break time, ate, obviously.

Okay, nevermind, fastforward again la, 11.59.smth pm came, then started countdown, then balloons started falling when 12am, LOL. Burst damn a lot, hit it at people, LOL.
THEN OMG, people taupok-ed Leroy until he cry seh, D:
&& people kept saying I looked like him, and asked me if I was his brother.

Played around for awhile, then took regional photo, then bus came to take us to Yishun.
Ahah, it was there, that I made a new friend, the EvilEvelyn.
Played cards there, played Wii, table soccer, hais. I'm beginning to miss it. LOL.
Evelyn, she dang fickle-minded one, its like, she said, lend me your psp, then later say don't want, then want again. Then when I had a bag of chips, she say she wanted, then say, don't want, I got sore throat, LOL. Crazy & Evil.

Hahah, we had to leave at around 6. Waited outside for awhile, for idk what.
Evelyn never said byebye to me, so I like, said, I don't friend you alrd, LOL.
Then she like, smiled know, erm. Cutee, ;X
Okay, Nicholas, Ryan, Leroy, and me, walked to Yishun macs to have breakfast, & we were dead tired, ;
I almost fell asleep in Macs kay, LOL.
Walked to MRT, had to wait around 7mins for the stoopid train, && it was crowded, ;
I sms-ed Evelyn in the train until she fell asleep,
We were all like drunkards, falling asleep all over the place, (;

Alighted at CCK, took bus to Nicholas's place, then changed, then went straight to bed, it was around 8. Woke up at around 12plus to find relatives, & mom, dad arrive alrd.
Went shower, then ate lunch,
Played Xbox, they said want take pictures of family, thats what we did,
Then not gonna elaborate more,
We came home, now blogging. (:

Fuckfuckfuck, school's starting TOMORROW.
2 months, gone like that?
-.-" !

Gahh, fuck, i'm dang sian now, ;
I don't want to cut my hair!

Gahh, nevermind, BYE.,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home