Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Okay, I know my posts are getting like, more and more time in between each post, I'm sorry.

Cause like, I've been getting home quite late, and have Maths Homework everyday. & I've got to do it, cause Miss Chow will kill people if they don't do homework.

Training on Monday was killer training kay, damn fricking tiring, ;
12 x long slope,
4 x 5om acceleration,
400m, (WTH!)
Then we didn't meet expectations, -.-' !
Supposed to walk 2 rounds in 11mins, then when we finished one round, Coach change to 3 rounds in 16mins, zz. ;
Chin-ups,
Then 800m, (CRAZY!) Do in under 3 mins, even when we're so dang tired alrd. I ran 2.50.57, luckily.

Okay, time for Tuesday. It was just plain old school, but after school was damn fun.
Soccer in the field with Sec3s, hahah, (;
Hat-trick yo, hahahah, all tap-ins, ;
Went Joshua house with Alex after that, did project, shit, I think we're screwed.
Reached home at 7.40.
Then blahblah.

Today, first period was PE. Mr Goh was damn funny throughout the whole lesson, but I think its just the first lesson he will be like that. (:
Hahahhaha, taking height & weight was damn funny, BRENDAN, YOU LOSER.
When it was my turn, Mr Goh take my height, then Brendan heard my height, then he was like, "hahahhaha". Mr Goh heard it, turn back, said to him, "Knock it down 20, hahahahhaha." LOL!
Then when he was done, Mr Goh, said, "I didn't see, go and do! hahahhahaha." LOL, dang fricking funny, ;
KaiXiang made fool of himself also, ;
Mr Goh said his weight was 43, then he go look closer at the scale thingy, then said, "No, its 44."
Then he knock it down 20 also, I think.'

The whole day was like damn fun, and/or, filled with funny stuffs, (;

Erm, had training as usual, but I was more relaxed, cause I had a reason to run slower, my hamstrings, were like very stretched, and tense. ; I was like lagging behind for all the runs that we did, 15 altogether, long slope.

Nothing much to say alrd, (;
Bye ;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home