Thursday, February 12, 2009

DAMN IT, CAMP'S TMRW TO SUNDAY , 14th Feb is goneeeee, D:

Had Learning Journey ytd , post pictures when I get home on Sunday , (:
Today played soccer after school , blah blah .


Sorry baby ! Can't spend that day with you , D:
Sorreeeeeeeeeeeeee ! D:
I'll sms you at night yeah ? Iloveyou, <3
Dedicated to Adele , <3
Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.

There are many reasons to hate ,
But, there's only one reason to love.
That reason , YOU .

I'm so in love with you
And I'm not letting go .

This feeling that I feel for you.
I am certain it is love.
You may not think that it is true.
That I could ever care for you.
But with every look,
And with every glance,
I love you more and more.
You have a hold of my heart.
And I hope you never let go.
You are all I want to know.
The next eighty years.
Will never do.
Forever seems like nothing,
To spend a life with you
.I know this relationship is different.
Than any one you have had.
But that is what makes us last.
You know that I love you.
With all of my heart.
You want to be with me.
I want to be with you too.
In time we will be.
The miles will fade.
And I will prove we are meant to last.

BABY, I LOVE YOU, (:

I can swear , I can vow, that I'll never let go .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home