Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy First Month BABY , iloveyou. (; Now, & forever more.
What BABY sent me, :
HAPPY FIRST MONTH to you too baby (:
We are sooo gonna last long .
Through good times & bad , we shall see each other through it all (:
Our eternal promise will be forever remembered , for I will love you , from now until th end of time, my love .
You are th one who made me believe in forever .
ILOVEYOU babyyy (:
<3, forever my sillysweetcuteawesomehotbhbfaithfulkindunderstandinghusbandtobe :D:D:D

Hahahahha, she's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet luh , sweeter then any other girl in my whole lifeeee , :D
I'm gonna love you till the end of time too, babe . :D

Feeling scared, Brendan ? You should be, cause your 50 bucks bet is gonna be mineeeee . :D

Saw Leon outside school ytd, so went study with him, Matthew, Brendan and Joshua instead.
Lazy post about the studying part, so skip to after studying.
Went lunch at Yoshinoya, then took train with Leon to TP, & bought my shades, hahahha. (:
Fast-forward, went to edge BBQ with Nick, saw babyyyyyyyyyyyy thereee. :D
So shy her, :x

HISTORY MR TMRW, fck, go study alrd, byebye. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home