Friday, February 20, 2009

MATTHEW TANG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY . (;
Hhahhaa, we wrote stuff on the whiteboard, like algebraic equations, LOL . c + m = love, smth like that . Damn funny luh, when Miss Chow saw . :D
Sang birthday song . blahblah .

CHINESE SUCKS . TOTALLY .

After school went Toapayoh with Matthew, Joshua & Leon. went burgerking. Not gonna blog about that stupid attitude-problem girl . Went library, mugged history, then got scolded thrice, LOL . By some Indian security guard that Matthew kept calling Muthu . Then like I was pulling books about teenage love, and sick stuff all that off the shelves, and laughing with Leon . DAMNED FUNNY I TELL YOU . Blahblah, I didn't study much, but Matthew helped me, :D
Went near Leon house playground all that , then did push-ups all that, hahahah . Then got like one girl, the shirt behind write Wendy, yeah. & Leon was like, O-Wendyyyyyyy !
I laughed until got stitch laaaa , hahahahhahahaahha .
Okay, blahblahblah . We slacked at fitness corner, "did exercise" , yeah .
Oh, we saw Wendy again, ELABORATION . -> Left with Matthew, then like, we were walking near MRT there, and that girl, with her friends, were like trying to retrieve smth from a drain. Then me & Matthew was like, what happened . Then I look look, then suddenly saw the shirt, then I was like, " Eh, that's Wendy ! " LOL .
Lazy blog about anyth else / cannot remember .
BYE .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home