Sunday, February 1, 2009

YAWN,

Yesterday, 31 Jan .
Bus-ed to Bishan, to meet Jordan & Chong Ye. Then took cab down to VJC, $15, split, so $5 each.
Dunno go there so early for what, crazy Isaac.
Found out my event was at 5.45, wth. && the competitors were like all above our age, except some CHIJ girls, but, they can't run with us, so yeah. (: Stupid.
Fast-forward luh. Warmed up with Liang Yuh, 2 rounds, then stretch. Then rest a while, then went one slow round.
Reported to stewart, found out the people running with me were from NYP, WHAAAATTHEFUUUCK. So they were like , 16 years above. Screwed ,
Event started, needed to pia with them, then by 400m mark, lag behind like crazy alrd. First guy through was 1:34 I think. I was through with 1:49. Not that bad kay, :x Oh, oh, & the event's 600m .
Whole body was NUMB after it. -.-
Rest a while, then go eat cup noodle. Then went to shower, (;

Then, took cab again, with Bryan, Chong Ye. Went to Bishan, then AMK, then to TeckWhye, my aunt's house. WHAT THE HELLLLLL, cab fare 35 bucks siol, knn. Lucky brought extra money uh.
Play cards there until I bankrupt sia. D: Not gonna elaborate, cause idk how, it was quite messy. LOL.
Reached home around 12.35, wanted to blog, but my dad took away the charger for the laptop, now running on battery only, so I guess, this post ends here, yeah. (;
Bye,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home