Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yay Yay Yay , happy belated end of CommonTests wishes ! :x Idk what that means. But, its over, generally. (;

Fridaaaay.
Last paper , MATHS. Quite simple, :D
Had P.E after maths paper, 2 rounds warmup as usual. Lucky I decided to slack, cause we had to run 1.6 under 9mins (no kick :x) ! LOL .
Michael, actionaction, first part chiong, when I overtook him, idk where he went to le. :x
1st round, when I passed Mr Goh, he said I too fast LOL , ask me slow down.
2nd round, heard footsteps behind me, thought Michael was following, but turned out to be SUPER ALEX, HAHAHHAHAH !
3rd round, nothing much, except damn tired.
4th round, gear up, XD
Finished in 6:39 , 2nd Alex 7:11. I know we're damn slow. ;x
Last person was idk who, lols, but slowest was 14 smth I think.
Had to do SBJ after that, I suck at it.
Science, Daniel made me say fuck, & I had to carry on 2o, -.-'
Blahblah.
Chinese, boring luhhhhh, idiot .
History, watched WWII documentary or smth.
English, went through summary.
Went watch movie with Joshua & Matthew after school, "Benjamin Button" . Saw StephenTang, & Aaron there. (; I don't want to elaborate about movie, so, yeahs.
After movie, saw Leon & Gordon at Macs , they had to do ZXM's punishment after school, for saying sex in class, hahahhaaahha .
Waited for Alex, then I went for dinner with him, Joshua&Matthew went home.
Okayyy , blahblahblah .

Todayyyy .
Training as usual, & it was until 1:30 .
8x100 , practice baton passes , and the exercises, yeahs.
After training played abit of retarded soccer with my juniors. The ball was some primary school kids ball , those soft soft types. D;
Went to Subway eat after that, then went homeeeee. PSP-ed all th way home, :D
Liverpool vs Boro tonighttt, :D
Someone's still in Malaysia, you better come back fastfast kay. <3

Okay, buh-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home