Wednesday, March 25, 2009

220109, 05:56am. (:

Ahaha, didn't go school today.
Woke up in the morning, had stomachache. Could bear w it one, but, I chose not to go loh. Slept till around 9.
Mom brought me to doctor, she said she doesn't want write letter. Doctor, checked. Said gastric, and. He knew I didn't eat lunch yesterday. I was like, WTH. How he know.
Went for breakfast after collecting medicine.
Reached home, ate medicine, went t sleep.
Mom bought lunch at around 12 plus, after eating, went t sleep again. Hahaa, I know I'm super lazy.
Now have to complete my compre & summary, & the long overdue science ws. Damn. Hope there wasn't much homework given today.
Oh, and not going to school today also means smth, - NO TRAINING. :D
Ah, super bored, I'm stopping for now. (:
I'm waiting for you,
with open arms.
DETACH,DETACH,DETACH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home