Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cheer Up, Baby. :D

Heyheyhey READERS. (:

Alex & Gordon came to my house yesterday.
Slacked in my room, played Alex's iPhone, psp-ed together, and googled idiotic stuff, like Gordon's full name.
After much persuasion, and convincing, and turning off my laptop when I was on the phone, Alex managed to get us moving, to play soccer.
Soccer was a blast I tell you. Damn fun. Except some small Malay guy, and his friends. He's damn @#$%^&* . I scold him until like, crazy. Like, fuck you la. Fucking bitch. All that. Think his soccer very zai. When he playing, w/o the ball, run, also can fall down, wth. What a fucking loser. Can't even get the ball, and when he gets near it, it hits his face. If Gordon & Alex hadn't asked me relax, I think I'd have punched him right in the face, and kicked his balls, if he has, that is. Kay, enough about that.
Hmm. Came back to my house around 6:10. Transferred psp games to Gordon, and he sent me Ben10, and now I'm addicted to it. LOL.
Forgot what time they went home.

Gah, have training later, come on, RAIN RAIN RAIN.
Cheer up, babe. I know you love him tons, and loads. But if he doesn't want it, its not worth it. He just ignores you, w/o saying anything at all. At least he should tell you what he wants right. I don't think he treats you like a girlfriend, more like a toy. TayWeiRon, you better get things sorted out with her, & you better fucking don't break her heart. You don't want her, just tell her. Why are you hiding your feelings, why are you ignoring her.
Babe, cheer up. Don't be emo anymore, (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home