Friday, March 27, 2009

Goodbye.

I guess its over.
You were just a beautiful illusion, like a mirage in the desert, and where refraction comes in.
I guess I was wrong. Terribly wrong.
Promises, meant to be broken.
Love, there's always pain.
Memories & Dreams, to be shattered.
Tears, to be shed.

YOU , many people don't like you , & I fell for you. You told me, you felt this relationship was going to last. You told me, you've never felt this way for a guy before. You said, you wanted me to be your last guy in your life. You told me, you wanted to believe in forever, no matter how stupid. 220109, 05:56am, remember? Best present? Those awesome, wonderful memories. You talk to me, when he's dao-ing you, and not caring a hoot. You talk to me, I listen to you. I try to cheer you up, I don't know if I did, but I really tried. You get my hopes up so high, then, yes, you punctured them, and I fell flat on my face. When he dao-ed you, you talked to me, and said so much. When he talks to you, you just like fling me aside, give me , this, :/ I feel like a toy, you know that. I feel, like, I'm going crazy over you, until I can't take it sometimes. I feel like, I'm on a unstoppable roller-coaster ride. But, now, I guess. Its time to, put on the brakes, and get off the ride. Baby, its finally time, I forgot you. Its finally time, to say, I've let go.
Goodbye.
By the time, you read till here, you're probably fuming like some volcano ready to explode. You're certainly going to dao me, like you did before, when I made you angry. I'm sorry.
But. I don't know, even though, I've decided to let go, the feeling still lingers.

Sorry for the emo post.
Post about today later. When Matthew sends me th pictures. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home