Thursday, March 19, 2009

i still love you.

Okay,
Yesterday training was super tiring.
13x100 slope first.
Went back school, saw Mr Yong, then I was like, Mr Yong, you look fat. LOL . Damned funny la. Then he was like you come here you come here. Then, I, no no no, you very handsome, very slim.
I had t train with LiangYuh, cause I had to get my stamina. Wlao eh, 4 x 300m, start first one, then had to jog until the seventh min, then eight min start again. Same thing, after next round. D: He's damn fast, and fit, I was like lagging behind like some idiot.
Nevermind, fastforward. Ended at 7.
Hmm, slept at 1.

AH, FUCK MY PHONE, little bit knock also turn off, when it drops on the floor, it doesn't. Wth.

Going bowling tmrw. Playing soccer later, maybe, hopefully.

Kay, bye.

Baby, let go,
& grab my hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home