Thursday, March 26, 2009

I need some painkillers.

Okay. Today's school was super boring.
Damn school man.
I hate it, I feel like just sleeping now, and never waking up, & facing all the pain, all the stupid illusions.
You gave me hope, then you burst that bubble. Just as the cracks, were going t heal, then it forms again. Why, babe, why?
Its just that way, and has always been. One moment, you say something, then you change your mind.
I love you so so so much, can you just understand?
Doesn't matter anymore.
I wanted this t last, but, I guess, no, it won't, not anymore.
WHY . That's the question that's going t be hanging on my mouth, and never be answered.
I guess the patch's off. & yes, everybody, I'm going t remain single, but still loving her, no matter what.

Brendan, Alex, if you're reading this, you'd better not suan me, if not, you'll get a straight punch. I'm serious.

What can I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home