Saturday, April 11, 2009

Haven't been posting for quite long already, yeah.



Thursday.

After school went to Yishun street soccer court to play soccer. It was quite fun there, (:

Took bus to interchange from there at around 6:30, and went to get ice-cream as dinner. Hmm, the rest, I forgot.



Friday.

Stayed at home most of the day, but went out with family for dinner.



Today.

Slept till like 8:45. Woke up, fricking tired. Changed, ate abit, went out for training. It was kinda light training today, cause nationals are in 2 days, mine event's on Tuesday, so 3 days, yeah.

So today training. Did 300m, 200m, 100m with Liangyuh. Kinda discovered I feel at ease running the 200m now. 4 rounds for cooldown, stretch, then last training for the season's over. :D Last training for the Sec 4's too. Isaac was like, YES, NO MORE. LOL.

Went hospital after lunch, visit my grandmother. Yeah, she's not discharged yet. Hey you, yes you, NOW. Pray for her, that she'll get well soon. Thankyouverymuch. (:

Okay, around 5, my aunties and uncle left. My baby cousin is just so cuteeeeeeeee. :D Post a picture of her if possible, and I'm not too lazy to connect the cable.

My grandma has to take so much medicine, D; I see also scared ehs, D: & she also no appetite, D:

Hais. But she still has a sense of humour luh, (:

6 plus, went to get my dinner. Around 7 plus, parents and siblings came. Went down after a while, to eat again. :x Went back up, stayed till around 10. Then the nurse told us to go home, lol. Reached home 10:30.



Liverpool 4 - 0 Blackburn. (Torres 5, 33. Agger 83. Ngog 90)



Man U currently 2 - 1 with Sunderland. Hope they draw. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home