Friday, April 24, 2009

Fcuk.

LOL, had 3 tests today, D:
First was napfa, then chinese, then english.

LOL. Napfa, 2.4km. Cruised through, :D But I won't beat sports class, yeah. Starting, Alex was like, where's Darren? LOL. Leon Hee gave me a scare at 3rd round, suddenly appearing beside me, and running alongside me. Pulled away though, :x Lapped some people I didn't expect to, Wen Xuan, (Field ley.) Jason, (NPCC ley !) . Rest was expected one la, Zi Hao, Dylan, Daniel Foo, LOL. Finished in 10:12, gahh. My 9 minutes dream shattered. Leon second, 10:40 or 50 smth. Alex was third I think, but I think Matthew, who haven't run yet, will be faster. (:

Chinese letter writing, screwed already, no need say.

English Expository, D: I think I'm gonna fail. No more 21/30. I don't think it will be good, I don't know if I went out of point.

After school , played soccer a while, then went home.

Tomorrow and Sunday got CIP, at Plaza Sing. 10:30am to 3:30pm. (:

Ah Gong, Ah Ma, 虽然你们已离开这个世界,我们仍然会想念您们,永远爱你们。我相信,你们已在天堂里在一起。我也相信,ahgong 不要 ahma 受苦了,所以才会造成这样的。另一方面来看,他们的爱,真的是很深很深,去世了,还要在一起。ahgong, ahma, rest in peace. 我爱你们。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home