Monday, April 6, 2009

Okay, haven't been posting for THREE days.
Was supposed to have photo-taking before assembly I think, but, obviously, the whole class went down late. Matthew was scolded for bringing us down late. Stupid teacher. Then when it was flag-raising, everyone was like playing or talking, cause we were not in the plaza, somewhere behind it, near G.O.
Wth, everyone kept saying my hair was waxed purposely for the photo-taking. I didn't even wax it for goodness' sake. Its natural , people. Oh, and my hair is kind of brown ! :D Not Alex's type of super brown hair, but just a light shade, so coooooooooooool. :D
Okay, so we took until like 8.40 to finish the photo-taking, partly cause 2-2 was before us, and they keep wanting to take more. -.-
We missed part of compre-summary test because of that. So, we had only compre test, summary's tomorrow.
ACC was screwed up as usual.
Recess, kind of boring. And after recess was the funny part. I was like "Eh, why nobody in class? Damn. What period is it now!" "#$%!*&, I can't remember." Then, I was like damn anxious, looking around, then Jordan told me it was IT. A person from another class, knowing my class timetable, when I don't even know, :x
History, sort of fell asleep for a while. Boring as ever.
Math, had test. Die already la, not enough time to complete. Confident I'll pass re-test though. (:
Had math lesson until 2.15, when it was supposed to end at 1.35. Extra lessons, because we're behind time.

Started raining, so training in school. 8 x 100m, completed, then rested. Then workout was 10 x 100m, full sprint, 6 mins in between. Hais, cooldown was 4 rounds again.
Walked to bus-stop with Bryan K after training, reached home at 7.50.

Still have expository writing and Math, D:

Nationals in 8 days !
Ladies and Gentlemen.
Yes, she told me to give up.
So, officially from now.
I have given up on Adele.
250209, the bad memories.
220109 - 250209, the shattered memories.
060409, the 'surrender' date? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home