Friday, April 3, 2009

Okay, in the morning. After assembly, we were punished for playing soccer in class, my whole class. Alex & Brendan PREFECT, was not there. Stupid.

Anyway, Julian Teo pump us 20 only. He talked about damaging equipment, thought he found out about me damaging the fan luh. :x

Went back t class, had the Maths task thingy.

After that was PE. Basketball.

Science passed by quickly, as it always does.

Recess, went play soccer. Then returned to class late after that. Julian Teo again, saw me. Then pump me and Sun Peng 20, LOL.

Chinese, I didn't even do a single thing, she ask me sit on the floor near the front. Wth. Pure crazy.

History was pairwork again.

English, boring. Me & Alex were like looking through the resource pack, not listening, and we found out that R&J's quite sick.



After school, went to staff room with Josh & Matthew, to find zxm. Joshua getting punished. Went canteen find her, then I was like, 不要放过他 all that. Then Oliver came, then like say alot of stuff with me. Then zxm scolded Oliver say he normal chinese, useless all that. Then I said, "slap her". Then I laughed like some retard. Cause she doesn't understand English.



Okay, so Joshua had detention, while I went to play soccer. At first played with Zheng Yee they all, and then they had to go for cca. Then Daniel Foo come extra. So I played with him, and Wei Sheng called me bully, LOL.

Around 3, Daniel Foo & his Ncc Land cadet group or whatever you call it, had to fall in. Then I was like standing there, doing retarded stuff to make him laugh. He was like trying damn hard not to laugh. Dan & Zhong Sheng, was also trying not to laugh. Damned funny.
Played w Ryan Cheng soccer also, and Matthew for a while. Then hurdled a bit for fun.
Bus-ed home at 1730.

Bored.

Its the weekend,
But I guess,
I won't be receiving,
Any smses from you.
Even if your mom returns your phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home