Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CIP / School.

Okay, time to blog, after so long.

Saturday, Sunday. - CIP PLAZA SINGAPURA.
CIP, quite fun ley, (: Reached there at 1030 on both days. Saturday first shift. Packed goodie bags and transported them 25m. LOL. Did that most of the time. And slacked at the booth. Lunch, had 5 bucks allowance. Couldn't shake off GPC though, D:
After our shift at 3:30. Brendan, Alex, Joshua and me quickly took our bags and pangseh-ed GPC. Totally nice one man, I tell you. Went arcade , then to bunk . We saw GPC helping out at second shift LOL. Loser.
Sunday, same time. Did first shift as usual, but we din do much, only give out balloons. LOL. I kenna reject loh, wanted to give some hot girl, but she don't want. ): Hahaha. Yeah, so we spent the time walking around. Fxcking GPC follow me around EVERYWHERE I TELL YOU. We managed to pangseh him at lunch, but he found out where we were. -.-' He's damn %!!@#?*^*. First shift ended, decided to do second shift as well, along with Matthew and Leon. Did the most work then, :D
Home-ed at 8.

Monday - School.
Same old boring stupid lessons. Fell asleep during afternoon lessons, as usual.
After school, went to library to study with Matthew. Made history notes. Chapter 6 only though.

Yesterday - School, gym.
First period , Carpe Diem. In class, updating our gentleman passport shit. Then Alex, was like sick. Using up lots of tissues. Then , the conversation part.

Alex: Eh, help me write can, I need to think of when I going to die.
Darren: *laughs, okay.
Darren: You're going to die tmr. And we all will go to your funeral, and cry over you.
Alex: Hmmfp. (Whatever)
Darren: And when you get cremated, we will burn a soccer ball tgt with you.
Alex: Eh I want nike one hor !
Both: *LAUGHS.
Not really that funny as I type it, but it was damn funny on the day.

Second period Chinese. Got caught for using phone, zzzzz.
Zxm walked over screamed at me. LOL. She talked to me after class. Then say next week then confiscate all that crap. Crap her.

Third period Science Practical.
TWO WORDS. - Screwed up.

After recess, D&T. Second funny conversation of the day.
Brendan and Alex playing some name the song game.
Playing by alphabetical order.
So they were playing.
Brendan's turn: G, I forgot what he said.
Alex's turn: H, How do you sleep. Then he started singing a bit.
Brendan's turn: I, then, he said hmm. I don't careeeee.
Then we started laughing. Cause, How do you sleep? I don't care.
Nah, maybe not funny. I'm lame.

Okay, not worth mentioning the rest.

Had math test after school. Screwed too.

Went gym with Leon and KaiXiang after school. Ran 4.8 km on treadmill with Leon. 2.8km, then 2km. Did weights, chin-ups, abs and leg press, and some other stuff.

Home-ed on 53, saw Zoe. I din know it was her, until Brendan Loy called me. Msged her, and found out it was really her. Din say hi though. HAHA.

Today - HBL, gym.
HBL, my internet connection was screwed. So was my tests. I failed maths, and got 67.5 for Science. Dieee alrd luhh, D:
There was this mass MSN conversation involving like 14 people, including Miss Chow. Then we talk talk talk. Then Alex was like, "Bick yan jiak liao bo". Everybody was like wtf. He purposely want do that to miss chow, or he don't know? Either way, he's gonna be dead. :/
Chinese was a flop as usual.

Left house at 1145. Went Bishan gym with Leon and Brendan. LOL. I think I'm addicted to gym man. You just watch out, in 10 weeks, I'll be stronger then Joshua. Haha, kidding.
Went to study at library after that. Wasn't counted really studying, lol.

Home-ed on 88 with Ryan Wee. We talked about track, LOL. Sports Night, Joseph House 4x400 team. PURE OWNAGE. James, Ryan, Gerald, me. Our average is like around 60 seconds. The other houses stand no chance. :D I think I'm gonna take part in 800m too, HAHA. Except Ryan Wee, there's no one else to challenge. And we're both Joseph House. :D I think I'm gonna switch over to cross-country from sprints side, cause I needa build my endurance. Die alr laa, if i switch. Damn tiring one , workout. Heard from them 3 rounds warmup, sometimes 8km workout ley. That means 20 rounds. ):

Okay, pictures are gonna be up in the next post. I don't want to upload it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home