Thursday, April 2, 2009

There's no chance.

BORED ,
KUAN HOE, I am NOT emo.

Hahaha, had conversation with Leon and Jason.
Damn funny luh. Jason wanted me send him the class tee design. Then I say cannot send to 2 people at once. Then Leon, say okay okay, I butt out. Then, he say he dunno how. Then say, kick me out ley you, quick quick. LOL.

Sun Peng's asking for Ashley's numberrrrrrrrrrrrr, ~~~
& I'm not giving. :D

Hmm, played soccer after school today. Zhong Liang keeper until Jacob they all come, he damn suck. My shots keep hitting crossbar, or just missing, nothing to do w Zhong Liang, hahhaa.
Tmr my free-kicks better be better. :D

Oh, crap. Saturday have time-trial for 4 x 4 , according to James. D:
Nerves, they're funny things.
Lazy blog nowadays.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home