Monday, May 18, 2009

Wasted.

Okay, blog's been dead for v long, sorry, );
Edna asked me update, :x Heh.
HAHA.

Okay, my exam results are screwed up like @#^&.
Mrs Ling din come today , so YAY.
Chen Jie Jue, teached again, boring like shit.
IT, Mr Wee took over Mr Rays , :D HAHAHA, he rocks laa.
History, din get back paper, D: So it was slack period. :D
Math, lessons as usual, (;

After school went Dhoby Ghaut with Oliver, Alex they all. But Ryan Wee text me, 'Today have heats, come back!' LOL. So, I had to rush back in a cab, and the fare was 9 bucks, D: And the driver was irritating, keep talking. Then say I shouldn't go back to school just cause of like that, then say what, ask my teacher pay my fare, insist give me receipt somemore. LOL.

Okay, 4x400m was straight finals. Only 3 teams LOL. And Joseph team was pure ownage, :D
Benedict was first, he's from 2-6 or 2-7, not tracker or sports class, yeah. He ran quite well, not bad laa. (; Finished in the way it started, Lane One last, Lane Two second, Lane Three first. Benedict passed to me, and I sprinted off, getting into first position in less than 5 seconds, :D When I passed to Gerald, we were like 70m in front already. Heh. Gerald passed to Ryan, already like 150m in front already. Ryan finished 200m plus in front of the second team LOL. Total time was 4mins18seconds. (;
Haha, GOLD. :D

Friday's Sports Night, soccer will be played then, I guess another gold's in the bag, :D

BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home