Thursday, July 23, 2009

Couldn't care less.

131st post.

English was speech again, but tommorow's on exposition. Zzz.
IT was funnnn.
Frisbee was quite fun during PE. Hahaha. Cause we owned the other team totally.
Science, scolding took up more then half of the two periods she had. Lol, not gonna elaborate on that. got 28/40 for digestion test, lol.
Geography screwed up as usual, hate Mrs Pang la. Zzzz.
PW, FUCK THAT.

Basketball after school for awhile then went home.
I saw Chinwei , wtf. LOL. She didn't see me though, dumbass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe everybody was right. Friends & Family. Saying that we shouldn't go into a relationship so young. I just can't understand. People have long lasting relationships. Oh, fuck, I don't want to care anymore, all I have left to say is.

L.ove's
O.rdeal
V.acuumed
E.verything
Out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home