Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lazy, teachers, laughter, esplanade concert.

I'm lazy to post nowadays, and I'm thinking of just leaving my blog, and updating it whenever there's time.

Its back to school, and I'm gonna go crazy. What with the crazy Literature, mad teacher for Chem-Bio, kinda suckish teacher for Geography, zxm for Chinese. Miss Chow's kinda like the best teacher now teaching 2-1. Miss Khoo, chem-bio is not bad la. But if you forget something, she'll give you hell. Mrs Pang, wastes time every lesson. Talking about irrelevant stuff, that isn't even related to geog. Zhanglaoshi, you all know. Lol.

Gordon's real funny nowadays, seriously. He can just like say one sentence, and send me into stitches. Alex also, he starts laughing like in his crazy way, I'll start laughing too. Laughter's really contagious.

Esplanade concert was real funny on Monday. People shouting here and there, Alex & Joshua beside me, and Gordon beside Alex. We like laughed damn alot of times during the whole concert la. Shouting Matthew's name, shouting stupid stuff, clapping for no reason. Lol. In the middle of the concert, someone shouted ZhongLiang ! In damn funny way. Me and Alex started laughing our heads off. Inside joke about ZhongLiang la. Hahaha.
After the whole thing, went BurgerKing for supper. Lol. Gordon kept saying stuff to Oliver, like, hey, that's pretty good ! Like, in his funny way, with emphasis on the pretty.
Ate, trained home with Oliver.

Tuesday, went lan.
Gordon as usual, was up to his 'clown' ways. Brendan was looking for someone to take train with him on the way home. Then Gordon, me, Alex, Kaixiang was gonna take bus. Joshua and Matthew also bus. Then left Oliver and Brendan. Oliver could take bus or mrt, but since he's the super rich kid in our class, Gordon told all of us, eh everybody take bus uh! Oh, Oliver uh? Eh, take cab la, leave Brendan alone. LOL.
Kay, CSS was fun.

Wednesday,
Went TP macs for lunch, Gordon&Leon were damn bad la, saying some guy eating was damn retarded. But seriously, guiltily, I agree. Then we were laughing like dogs like that la.
Oh, and I saw CherieTan ! LOL. She shouted to me, and waved. I kinda waved back and turned away, but I guess she didn't see, and she said I dao her. HAHA.
Went play basketball after that. It was funnnnnnn. I'm kinda loving Basketball more and more now. Hahaha.

Today,
Went DhobyGhaut play LAN. But after awhile, we went Thomson CC play basketball. Joshua's basketball was kinda very hard and rough, and I didn't really like it. Haha. No offence Joshua. (;
Mom's kp-ing me, I hate her ohsomuch.

It ain't my fault that I can't study well right? You said I don't put in the effort, but what you don't know is I actually do. I'll show you, that I'll do well this term. And you'll probably say something like, oh, you finally woke up. Dad will just probably say, you did well, but did you do as well as others?
Ohman, I gotta mug during every weekend. I'm gonna do that.

Relationships DO NOT affect my studies. I think if I don't have a relationship, it would affect my studies more.
adele,threewordsforyou,iloveyou.

Lol, its my longest post for a very long time.
125th post anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home