Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh, god.

Alex possibly has H1N1 , and I think I have it too, ohmy.
Felt feverish, but temp was 36.9. Have sore throat, body aches, abit.
Ohman.

Alex was kinda very sick today. Shivering in the music room. Sore throat. Throat very dry. Temp taking, high. He didn't want t go home though. If he has, its highly likely I have it too. Matthew as well.

Ah, nevermind.

School ended 1250 today. Had training at 1 30. Ended 2 45, damn slack la.

Went bubble tea , then bus home.

I'd been thinking about today's date for a long time, and it seemed like I'd forgotten smth. But it finally hit me during English class, when I saw the date on the board, and thought about birthdays at the same time. Yeah. Damn.

Oh well, I gotta forget this date. Hahaha. May be going t see doctor later, post again tmr if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home