Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exam tomorrow.

136th post. Lol.

Had Carpe Diem in auditorium today. Then Home Ec. Baking was screwed.
Recess, went lounge. Then went down to grandstand with Alex. Miss Zheng saw me, then ask me pump 20 cause of my socks. Zzzzz. Totally owned the sports class on the track, their pumping sucked. LOL. Back to class, and had boring Geography. We seriously irritated her, 'chanting' etc. Hahaha. Got 5/10 for geog test, LOL. Maths next, had ICAS test. English after that, vocabulary test. Science, then finish school. Ain't gonna blog about the bald teacher, leave it for next time.

Went library after school to eat with Alex and Joshua.

Bus home, saw Guang En and Shawn.
Did ChemJournal just now.
Shit, I wanted to do Science Workbook as well, but I guess I'll just have to copy on Thursday.
Tomorrow's the English Exposition Exam. Easy. Hahah.
Tomorrow have some performance at Victoria Concert Hall.
Tomorrow, hope training cancelled.

I want to put that ring back on your finger, and hope that you will linger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home