Monday, August 3, 2009

Study.

Exams coming, damn. Study Time. Bury my head in the books, and hope I remember every single thing.
Today had Chinese letter test.
Tomorrow LOTR vocab test. Zzz. Fail alr la.
Wednesday Exposition Writing Exam. Plus Chemistry-Journal due on that day.

Had training today. Its like , -'-
2.4 , have to beat our personal best by a SIGNIFICANT margin. 10:12, how do you expect to beat that when my fitness is like shit now? Ran 10:28. Lol. Alot of people didn't make the mark either. So second time, after just TEN minutes, though is 1.2 this time round. Have to be less then half of the time for 2.4 just now, I think. Ran 4:43. Bloody craaaaaaap, my fitness is getting lower.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping for a miracle.

Watch this whole vid, its real sad, but ends up a happy ending.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home