Tuesday, October 27, 2009

not gonna bother.


I'm not gonna bother about you, think what you think about me, you very big okay, my words all cock talk one.

My cpu meter like crazy fuck. -.-

Went t eat after school, then off to Yishun for basketball/soccer. Now that's soccer back into my life, things have begun to look more interesting. Haha. Fun know soccer. And speaking of soccer, LIVERPOOL OWNED MANCHESTER UNITED'S BALLS. 2-0, with David N'Gog scoring the second, which was an assist from Lucas! That speaks volumes. Both are under average, but still, scoring against above average players from a CHAMPION team. What were Man U doing?

I'm still worried for my bloody science, 59 leh. Hope they accept me into the double science class.

Track chalet next wed-fri.

I'm gonna check out available dates for class chalet now.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home