Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Overjoyed, but with a tinge of sadness.


HELL YES BABY, EOYs ARE FINALLY OVER, WHOOHOOOOOO! SCREAM SHOUT YELL HOLLER! Its time to burn our notes and have some fun.

Maths wasn't as hard as I thought it was. Should be able to get A1 for the first time in Sec2 yo. :D But science, ): Ah, who cares, its celebration!

As I think of our class separating, sadness douses the joy. But. That's for weeks later. For now, let's cherish every moment k.

Off to Dhoby Ghaut for LAN after school, and my mouse had some damned problem, press, and it took so long to react, and I ended up like sucking at CS. Zzz.
Left at around 1.30, ate, then off to basketball. Started raining, but we didn't really care. Hahaha.
Left at 5. Home at 6.

No school tmr, :D

I.love.you.A. & I.hope.we.can.be.forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home