Friday, December 11, 2009

1st month.


Left house yesterday at around 2. Bus to Bishan, then to Thomson. Went to Joshua's house for a while. Played Uno and cards. Did some dunking, then I changed.
Went to Thomson Plaza to meet J and S. Wasted money buying ice-cream cause it sucked. J ask me meet her outside Popular, and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her mom was there. Scary k. Her mom's friendly though :D
D: Hello aunty.
J's mom: Why, you scared of me uh? I don't punch, kick or bite like her, *points at J.
LOL.
Went to playground after a while. Its like damn peaceful there. Wind blowing gently, leaves on the tree dancing. And the best part, there was a pretty, sexy hottie there. And she happens to be mine, :D
So, Joshua left after a while, he was late. ): Created masterpieces in the sand after that, its like very nice lor! And I had to climb the pole to take picture of it, cause cannot see from the ground. We laughed a lot, and I felt less shy in talking. Yay. And me and J found out something very very important. :O And she has the key to my heart now.
Left around 7.30, got on 163 to sengkang at almost 8, then changed to 88. Reached home around 8.40. Quite fast huh.

Today's 11th of December. A month ago, we became a couple. One month. We still have a long and arduous journey in front of us. Let's face the challenges and tests ahead hand-in-hand alright, I love you.
P.S. I don't want this to end in 3 days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home