Friday, December 4, 2009

Sorry,


Sorry, i haven't been posting in a long time.
Kind of lazy.

So. Yesterday. Went to AMK to watch New Moon. I was rushing before I went out but reached in time. My mom was like nagging and nagging and nagging when I told her I was going with Jiamin and her friends. Anyway. Met Savonne, Jiamin and Clare at AMK mrt. Waited for Niesa a while, then off to Jubilee, met Amelia and idk who else. bought tickets and went in. It was nice, but ending's a bit abrupt huh. "Marry me." Think those who watched already will agree. :)
After movie, off to suki sushi I think. What kind of place is that lah, inside no signal one. Not even underground or what. Oh man, my stomach's grumbling as I type this. Jokes were flying around inside, and some were really funny. Like those about whales, mermans and mermaids, I don't know how to explain this. And how can someone just give a womb to somebody. Female to male some more. LOL. Clare and Savonne left halfway. I didn't eat a single morsel ok. Starving like !@#$. At 5.15, mom called me and did the usual stuff lah, scold scold nag nag blah blah. Had to leave lor. Fuck. Went to pee, then Jiamin walked me to bus stop. And speaking of Jiamin...... She owes me 1234567891011121314151617181920 kisses. I think one lifetime also cannot kiss finish lor. LOL.

Went home starving, ate chocolate to satisfy my hunger pangs for a while. Then went to use com. Ate dinner at around 8. Oh damn, my stomach's grumbling AGAIN.

Fell asleep at 12:30 after watching tv. Woke up at 6. Text jiamin, she was awake. Didn't feel like sleeping, so went out to cycle. Bought breakfast home, and its on the table nowwwww. Man, I'll blog some other time, my stomach is taking over. Bye.

I love Jiamin. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home